See better . Look better . Feel better .
*PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME TO ALLOW FOR CHECK-IN AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTING BEFORE YOUR TIME WITH THE DOCTOR.
For your appointment, you will need the following:
- A mask
- If you are visiting for an OHIP-covered eye exam, please bring your health card;
- List of medications (if you take any);
- Your prescription eyewear (both clear and sun);
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove your lenses before coming to the appointment. We recommend wearing glasses instead. If you must wear them to come into the clinic, please arrive early enough to remove them in-clinic before your appointment time and bring in your solution and contact lens case.
Please note: OHIP covers the exam fees for Kids between the ages of 0 – 19 years old and for adults 65 years or older every 12 months (excludes the fee of the retinal scan). Adults between the ages of 20 – 64 are generally not covered for routine eye exams.
Cancellation/Missed Appointment Policy
Should you need to make any changes or if you need to reschedule your appointment, please make sure to contact us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $55 cancellation fee.
NEW Covid-19 Protocols
Here are the new health and safety measures put in place:
- Everyone must wear a mask or face shield to enter the clinic.
- The doors at both clinics are unlocked during business hours. All patients must check-in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Every patient must answer Covid-19 screening questions upon arrival.
- Appointments are spread apart to complete comprehensive cleanings.
- Optical services are by appointment only, there are no walk-in accommodations for the time being.
- Directional arrows are placed in clinic and signage is posted with distancing protocols.
- Adults 18 years or older must present for their appointment alone.
- Adults requiring a personal care giver may be accompanied by 1 person only.
- Patients under 18 can be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian only (1 child with 1 parent or guardian).
- Staff is equipped with proper PPE.
- Everyone is required to wash/sanitize their hands before and after interacting with patients.
- All surfaces are heavily cleaned daily.
- A sanitizing station has been created to disinfect frames after you’ve touched them.
- Exam rooms and testing equipment are cleaned and sanitized after every appointment.
- To limit the number of visits you need to make in-clinic, you can now purchase various products online at www.nuvolife.ca. Prescription eyewear excluded.