Mask mandates have been lifted and are no longer required in the clinic. We do, however, ask that every person respect each other’s choice to wear one or not during their visit.
The following safety measures will continue to be in effect:
- For faster service and reduced wait times, we encourage you to contact us to book an appointment for eyewear services.
- All surfaces and exam rooms are cleaned and disinfected regularly every day.
- All Optometrists are equipped with proper PPE.
- Every patient is encouraged to disinfect their hands on the way into the clinic and as often as needed during their visit.
- All frames are disinfected after every fitting.