Our patient care schedules now reflect the new safety regulations in accordance with the Health and Safety Association. Because of these unforeseen changes, appointments previously scheduled might need to be changed/postponed. We will contact you with further instruction if you are affected.
We are making every effort to get in touch with patients, however, if you do not receive our messages, please contact us to update your contact information.
The following Covid-19 safety measures are in effect without exceptions until further notice:
- Our services are offered by appointment only.
- The door at our Beechwood Ave location is locked. We ask that you knock on the door upon arrival and a staff member will let you in.
- The doors at our Orleans location are open. Please check-in at the reception before walking into other departments or waiting areas.
- Masks must be worn in-clinic at all times.
- Adults 18 years or older must present for their appointment alone.
- Patients under 18 years old requiring a parent-companion may be accompanied by 1 parent or guardian only.
- For adult patients requiring a personal caregiver, only 1 person may accompany the patient.
- Emergency appointments cannot be accommodated until further notice, no matter the service requested. We encourage you to visit your family physician or an urgent care clinic for emergency appointments.
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly every day.
- All Optometrists are equipped with proper PPE.
- All exam rooms are cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- Every patient is required to disinfect their hands on the way into the clinic and as often as needed during their visit.
- All patients will be asked Covid-screening questions at time of arrival.
- All frames are disinfected after every fitting.
- Social distancing of 2 meters is required.
- Curbside pick-up is available to limit the amount of people in-clinic.
Please know that we are processing an unprecedented amount of calls and emails, if you are unable to reach a staff member, email is the quickest way to contact us. We are returning messages as fast as possible.
We understand the extent of this provincial lockdown imposed by the Government of Ontario. As our clinics continue to adapt to unexpected regulations, we thank those who have reached out to us with kind words of encouragement. Your positive influence continues to put a smile on our faces and lift our spirits.