See better . Look better . Feel better .
Book an Eye Exam
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to accommodate any medical emergency appointments until further notice. For urgent cases, we recommend reaching out to your family doctor or visiting the nearest urgent care clinic or hospital.
- All eye exams booked online are routine comprehensive eye exams. For any speciality exam requests or optical appointments, please visit the “Request an Appointment” section, or click here.
- Regular eye exam fees apply. Some OHIP coverage is available to those eligible who are either 19 years and younger, 65 years and older or diabetic (any age group). For more details about this, please contact us.
- It is recommended for adults between the ages of 20 and 64 to be seen at least every 2 years unless otherwise discussed with your Optometrist. Routine eye exams are recommended once a year for children 19 years and younger, adults 65 years and over and for patients who have diabetes (no matter the age).
- Insurance coverage fluctuates from person to person. We recommend verifying your eligible date of service with your provider before booking an appointment. Service dates and receipts cannot be altered once processed.
- Eye exams are booked for a duration of 30 minutes.