See better . Look better . Feel better .
Book an Eye Exam
Please note that the Ontario Optometrist Job Action is on pause effective immediately. Starting Monday, November 29th, online booking will be available once again for OHIP-covered patients for routine eye exams. For full information about this Job Action, please click here.
- All eye exams booked online are routine comprehensive eye exams. For any speciality exam requests, for medical emergencies or for optical appointments, please visit the “Request an Appointment” section, or click here.
- Regular eye exam fees apply for patients ages 20 – 64 years old.
- It is recommended for adults between the ages of 20 and 64 to be seen at least every 2 years unless otherwise discussed with your Optometrist.
- Insurance coverage is not the same for everyone. We recommend verifying your eligible date of service with your provider before booking an appointment. Service dates and receipts cannot be altered once processed.
- Eye exams are booked for a duration of 30 minutes.
- Note: By submitting your appointment online, you are consenting to receive all appointment details by email, including confirmations and recalls, as well as purchase status updates.